Can you be a little more specific? From a quick look at the page, the
obvious flaw is that it mentions "AddModule"; with Apache 2, you only
need to use "LoadModule" There's also the warning at the head of the
page about mod_webapp under Windows being flakey.

If you've got any error messages, that would be useful. I've only had
experience with Tomcat and Apache under Linux, but I guess that others
on this list know more about setting up under Win32....

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 11:19:49AM -0500, Tim Cronin wrote:
> Under w2k I was unable to use mod_webapp
>
> http://www.tek-tips.com/gfaqs.cfm/lev2/3/lev3/22/spid/65/sfid/1552

Cheers,

Simon

--
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis
for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a