The only other thing that springs to mind is to use a path without
spaces in, and perhaps to double up your back slashes. Try one, then
the other, then both. This is something of a last resort, though.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 11:10:50PM +0800, yilmaz wrote:
> Hi Simon,
> I tried apache -t istead (i saw it from someone else's posting) and got:
> apache: could not open document config file D:/Program
> Files/E~1/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf
> error.
> As you said i changed modules/mod_webapps.so to
> modules\mod_webapps.so, but still the same frustrating message :(
> what do you think the problem can be?
> thanks :)

Cheers,

Simon

--
What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth?  Judging from realistic
simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we