On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 12:15:58PM -0300, Sidney Barbosa Ansaloni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using TomCat 4.0.3-LE and J2SDK 1.4.0 in a Win98 PC. I've been deploying a
> web application and I would like that only certain pages run under SSL in my
> application (I've already configurated my TomCat to work with SSL). These pages
> absolutely require a secure connection. So, how can I check the protocol type
> associated with the page request and take the appropriate action for it?

You can do a "request.isSecure()" at the head of your servlet doGet()
and doPost() methods and redirect as appropriate.

As an aside, is it possible that if you want to start a new thread,
rather than simply replying to someone else's post and deleting the
subject, etc. you start a fresh email? For those of us with threading
mail clients[1] that respect the In-Reply-To header your new query
appeared in the middle of a thread, and so could have been missed by
someone who could help you.

Regards,

Simon

[1] mutt in my case

--
"Everything's working, try again in half an hour."-chorus.net tech
support