The workers can be called anything you want them to be (for example, I
use "tomcat1") What tends to happen is that people take their
(working) apache 1.3.x + mod_jk combo and use the same config files
with apache 2.x and mod_jk2.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 10:09:42AM -0400, Anthony W. Marino wrote:
> The example for "mod_jk2" shows a worker's config for "AJP13" but I thoug=
> ht=20
> that "jk2" is "AJP14"?
>
> Anthony
>

> > Thanks to Michael Delamere and Pascal Forget, I'm happy to shout out
> > that there's a HOWTO for setting up Apache 2, mod_jk2 and Tomcat on
> > Linux (and therefore probably other UNIX flavours)
> >
> > It's linked from http://www.pubbitch.org/jboss

Cheers,

Simon

--
"You can have my Unix system when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers."