Hi if anyone is exceptional with jsp scriplets plz help with this .

I was able to get the index array property to print out the converted
string's nevetheless
it needs a further String to ensure that in case more than on e checkbox
is selected that all the indexed array properties will populate my
PostgreSql db. al attempts got to within two errors Plz send any
suggestions.

<%-- Sciptlet Code froagment --%>
<%
    String []opportunity = formHandler.getOpportunity();
    if (!opportunity[0].equals("1")) {
        out.println("<ul>");
        for (int i =0; i<opportunity.length;i++)
        out.println("<li>"+opportunity[i]);
            out.println("</ul>");
            } else out.println("Nothing was selected");

            String allOps ="";
                for(int i =0; i<opportunity.length;i++){
                    allOps = opportunity[1];
%>

Cheers Chuck Amadi
Systems Programmer