From: Rick Fincher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: sexta-feira, 3 de Maio de 2002 17:04
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Tomcat speed vs Apache-Tomcat

Hi All,

Does anybody have any experience with the speed of Tomcat versus an Apache-Tomcat
combination?

I know Apache has a lot of features not in Tomcat, but just in the area of relative
performance, how does Tomcat fare?

I know this is also highly dependent on the mix of html and jsp pages, but what are
your ballpark experiences?

Rick