It'll only bring you pain and grief, but here's how I did it on linux:q

http://www.pubbitch.org/jboss

I'll test with the latest CVS when I get a chance and update the
HOWTO. There's been a site with tips for win32 that's been posted to
the list several times. Have a root through the archives and it'll
prolly show up.

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 05:27:09PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I use Apache2 and want to install mod_jk too.
>

> Thanks

Cheers,

Simon

--
"Winny and I lived in a house that ran on static electricity... If you
wanted to run the blender, you had to rub balloons on your head."