From: kelly, Burrowa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 10:14 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JVM Bind error

> During runtime when I change a class file, tomcat
> 4.0.3 is supposed to reload that class(due to
> reloadable=true in server.xml). But instead, I
> get some JVM Bind error.

To be more specific, the error is:

WebappClassLoader:   Resource
'/WEB-INF/classes/TestCC.class' was modified; Date is
now: Mon May 13 10:46:56 IST 2002 Was: Mon May
 13 10:32:40 IST 2002
java.net.BindException: Address in use: JVM_Bind
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native
Method)
        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:452)
        at
java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:170)
        at
java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:82)
        at TestServer.startServer(TestServer.java:22)
        at TestRun.run(TestRun.java:45)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
Cannot start engine: Address in use: JVM_Bind

Any idea about whats going wrong here?