> Hi Toru,
> I'm using jdbc-odbc driver to connect to SQL server.
> Regards
> Rajesh

That's your problem!!!!

This is NOT a production quality driver, it's a JDBC type 1 hack.  It's got
known problems and Sun specifically tells you to use it for testing only.

I recommend MS's "beta" SQL Server driver (which I believe but don't know
for sure is mostly a repackaging of a commercial product from Merant)...it's
quite good, robust, and fast for most purposes, although it may have some
hidden problems that I personally have not run across.

Wait, I just checked -- evidently it is no longer beta!
 http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?u
rl=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/779/msdncompositedoc.xml

good luck -- this is what I use -- now I will have to upgrade my customers
to the release version.
fillup