From: Chris Herrmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 May 2002 02:14
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Website for Tomcat/Apache Integration...

perhaps the abundance of information is confusing...

in ten words or less, all you need to do is:

Setup apache, and get it to load mod_jk , and the mod_jk.conf

Setup tomcat, edit mod_jk.conf, and a workers.properties

Restart apache, and you should be cooking with gas.

Ignore the bits about jserv, unless you know you need them. They'll just
confuse you.

it looks a little like this...

Apache

mod_jk

Tomcat

I'll let you find the detail of how to do each of these bits in the
doco.

Cheers,

Chris