Hello,

I am very new to tomcat so please forgive me if these are stupid questions.

I need to evaluate some software called Citrix NFUSE
This software requires Tomcat, I would like to add tomcat to apache.

Reading the tomcat site I am unsure which version of tomcat I should be using
? 4.0.3 or 3.3.1 ?

3.3.1 compiles perfectly from source, however 4.0.3 dies during compilation
with the error;
/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3-src/catalina/build.xml:489: Could not find file
/hold/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3-src/catalina/${servlet.jar} to copy.

I believe this is because I have not installed the the Servlet API Binary
Distribution ?, however I can not find a stable version ?
The documention with 4.0.3 says I should download from
 http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-servletapi-4/nightly/

It would appear these are development files, where can I locate a stable
version ? (does one exist?)

With Thanks,
Steve.