mandag 20. mai 2002, 03:18, skrev Jack Hermanto:
> Put it on
> - $TOMCAT_HOME/server/lib if you need the JDBC
>   available only for tomcat server.
> - $TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib if you need JDBC available for both
>   server and application.
>
> Notes: Tomcat class loader only recognize .jar file,
>        so rename the JDBC's extension to .jar.

Thanks for your response, but it didn't help me getting Tomcat to find the
jdbc drivers....
I downloaded and installed the 9i drivers from Oracle.
Trying to connect to a mysql database having its jdbc drivers in the same
directory as the oracle drivers works like it is supposed to...
I will try the oracle 8.1.7 drivers and use the patch to make them work on 9i.

Anyone with suggestions on what migth be the problem with my configuration?

--
regards,
Tore Skogly