Hello,

We have recently noticed a very strange error when running tomcat 3.2.4 on
localhost.  If a button in the application pops up a new window, then the
user closes that window to return to the original screen, the session times
out.  This does not happen when using tomcat connected to apache on our
production machine, or even if we access tomcat standalone from another
computer on the network.  Only happens on localhost.

Does anyone know why?

Brandon