Hello everyone,

I am trying to setup Tomcat 4.0.3 on my computer. I've already setup Apache and
J2SDK1.4.0 and thats running fine. I am following the exact steps mentioned in tomcat
installation guide but when I run "%CATALINA_HOME%"\bin\startup command it generates
following error.

cannot find file "-Djava.endorsed.dirs="(one of its components). Make sure the path
and file name are correct and that all required libraries are available.

Can anyone help me out with this. I am using windows 2000 on my computer. Thanks in
advance.

Irfan
--
===