> From: Lee Chin Khiong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> IS IT POSSIBLE TO DESCRIBE IN DETAIL WITH EXAMPLE.....
> I STILL DON'T GET YOU....

Okay. I will document the steps at the earliest and circulate it to tomcat
user list ( whenever the demands of my paid day job allows me to do so )

And yes, please don't shout at me. Not used to it ;-)

BTW, I would have killed for the high level description ( that I gave ) when
I started not knowing where to start :)

/Pankaj.