Hi,

We are evaluating a web application with applet as front end. It runs well
on our machine with regular http.

Now we want to run it through SSL. If the front end are pure html pages, we
are not concerned since the web browser will take care the SSL issue and
encrypt the traffic automatically. But because the front end is applet, we
are not sure. Will browser take care of the enryption automatically? or in
short, do we only need to configure our web server to run SSL, there is no
modification on both server and applet code?

Thanks

Bing