> But this was masking the real problem, which is that I get 404 not
> found on the webapp URLs.

> Perhaps my JkMount statements aren't included into httpd2.conf.

Hmm... I don't think that's it, either... I get the following message,
when I'm starting apache:

# /etc/init.d/httpd2 start
Starting httpd2: XXX Create dir config (null) 0x80da5d0
set2.mount /*.jsp ajp13
set2.mount /servlet/* ajp13
set2.mount /examples/servlet/* ajp13
set2.mount /examples/*.jsp ajp13
set2.mount /admin/servlet/* ajp13
set2.mount /admin/*.jsp ajp13
set2.mount /test/servlet/* ajp13
set2.mount /test/*.jsp ajp13
set2.mount /tps ajp13
set2.mount /tps/* ajp13
                                                           [  OK  ]

The two latest lines seems to come from JkMount calls to the part of
URL space under "/tps/", which is where I get 404 responses.