From: Mauricio Tia Ni Gong Lin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 8:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Integrate Apache Web Server with Tomcat

Hi all,

I have been trying to integrate the apache web server with tomcat 4, but
the following message is displayed when I start the apache web server:

<--
Syntax error on line 209 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start:
httpd could not be started
-->

The line 209 has the following content:

LoadModule jk_module mod_jk.so

I put the mod_jk.so in the current directory of httpd.conf file.

Regards,

Lin.