From: Nicholas Orr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 8:08 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: This has me ???Puzzled???: Switch being done but not really

I have attached two files Source.txt and Error.txt.

Have a look at the Error.txt file first, then look at the Source.txt file.

Now tell me, is the switch statement getting done or not? I would think it
is getting done but the values are not being passed.

Puzzeld and Amazed,

Nicholas

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:   ++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Support Centre phone:   Australia 1800500646
                                        International ++61 7 38338042