Hi -- I am having some trouble moving an application from tomcat 3.2 to 3.31.
In my server.xml, I have pointed the ContextXmlReader to look at my custom
apps.xml. My context is mounts and I can access it. But in the web.xml of
the application I have defined a servlet to map to a location and it is not
i.e. <servlet>
      <servlet-name>brand</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>JarBranderServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>

   <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>brand</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/brand</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>brand</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/brand/*</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

Has defining servlets changed in 3.31 as well? (So much else has!) The only
clue in the docs is the application deployment doc, which warns that it is
outdated.
Maureen Barger, CIT/ID, Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14850
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mo.cit.cornell.edu/

Nature goes her own way and all that to us seems an exception
is really according to order.
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe