I have searched the archives for this topic, but I need more information
to understand.  I need to limit the amount of memory used by Tomcat. I
have Tomcat 4.0.1 running as an nt service on a Windows 2000 server box
with redirects coming from IIS 5.0. I heard of using java -verbosegc to
monitor gc, but as the service points at <tomcat_home>\bin\tomcat.exe, I
don't know where this should be set. I understand the concept of setting
for the JVM -Xmx###m and -Xms###m where ### is the amount of RAM to
allocate for Tomcat, but again I do not know where this is set. Please
help. TIA