Hi all,

I have a question about SSL - HTTPS. I have a system with apache + 2 Tomcat
instances with load balancer. Now my web application is over HTTP. Next week
we are going to buy a Verisign Certificate and I have to move the web
application from HTTP to HTTPS.

We have apache compiled for SSL: all the emails I have read till now are
about Tomcat as web server with SSL support. Am I rigth?

How can I do to configure apache with SSL support telling him that when  he
finds /sss/eee he has to call the web application /sss in Tomat (JkMount).
That is: the client call
http://myserver/sss/eee and I want to call in HTTPS my web application under
Tomcat (https://myserver/sss/eee) whre SSL is managed by Apache.

How can I do?