I'm experiencing here a pretty serious problem, that we can't get trough...

We have several classes accessing and connecting via the oracle native driver... but
so it happens, some of these connections aren't properly closed when the class "dies"
(meaning, the execution of the JSP ends).

I've even debugged it, there are some JSPs that opens like 4 connections, and in my
finalize() method there's a con.close() call, never all the 4 con.close() are
successfull, there's always at least one that fails and gives an execption. I don't
know why.

Would that "JDBC Realm" thing help that? What is that anyway, could someone explain to
me?

thanks

.:| Christian J. Dechery
.:| FINEP - Depto. de Sistemas