From: Wynn Ricks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 9:31 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Auto Start Tomcat

Mark I already have Tomcat working if I manually type startup.sh and I have
found many documents that tell me to use the /etc/rc.d/rc.local file to
start tomcat with the machines boot process but I have tried at least 50
different syntax's in this file and none of them seem to work.  I have
looked for an explanation of how to use this file to start it but none seem
to exist if you know of any online please send a usable link.:)