I guess this is only a question of configuration. I haven't found the
solution either - Something with the security manager

Sombody how has configured this the right way should write a "how to" to be
added to the tomcat docs.

mit freundlichen Grussen

Galexis AG
Beat Friedli . SW-Entwicklung (DDIS/ASW)
Grubenstrasse 11 . CH-3322 Schoenbuehl
tel: +41 (0)31 858 72 32 . fax: +41 (0)31 858 78 81