From: RNivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 5:28 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Reading Address Book

Dear David you bang on target.

  How do application can read fred's  address book of Microsoft Outlook.
  As Fred click on "Email this". There should be one pop with email
addresses from Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express not from data base.
  My application do not have the address of  Bill in database, but it is in
Microsoft Address book. So at Run time I want to read the email address of
bill from address book.

Thanks a lot.
Rnivas