----- Original Message -----
From: "Laura" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

thanks for your reply (Security - Attack): you are telling me that I
shouldn't worry because Apache is secure. (I hope it)

I have one other question: If Tomcat shouts down for some cause, how can I
know it?
For example, Apache has a PID and so you can control if the apache process,
with that PID,  is alive.

But Tomcat doesn't write any PID: how can I know if Tomcat is alive or not?
Is there any script for that?

Thanks for your help

Laura