Hi,

I have tomcat up and running on Solaris. The only access I have to this
machine is via Telnet. Is there any tools I can install on Solaris to test
that Tomcat is running and able to server pages. I know I could use a
browser and hit the URL but the machine is behind a NAT box so before I
blame the IP address mapping I want to be sure that Tomcat is up and running
on the IP address I told it to start on>

Hope that makes sense.

Many thanks.