Hi Sven

Glad to hear you got it sorted, I'm sorry I didn;t spot your post sooner.  : (

Let me know if there is anything else you require from us.

Regards,

Sven Woltmann wrote:
Hi all,

I finally managed to install the certificate.  In case someone else gets
into the same situation, here's the solution:

1.
I installed a test root certificate from Thawte into
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts.

2.
When importing the certificate for my website, I had to use the same alias
as the key and use the option "-trustcacerts".

When I tried this before I always got the error message "Keytool-Fehler:
java.lang.Exception: Kette konnte nicht aus Antwort entnommen werden."
(Sorry, I have a German Java installation, this means something like
"Couldn't find chain in response").

Sven