Thanks for your reply,

I do want to integrate both servers as my company believes that Apache
http server is better than Tomcat's, and we want to use apaches's mod_ssl
and user access mechanism, As 'standalone' I was just trying to
explain that Tomcat worked perfectly on its own.
Now it works, if someone can explain why it doesn't with 4.0.3+ .

Regards,

Seb

Sebastien Reboux
BioInformaticien