From: Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: vrijdag 21 juni 2002 9:37
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: set content type to text/pdf

I have a servlet that generates pdf content.
In the initData method, I use:
  httpservletresponse.setContentType("text/pdf");

When i access the servlet from the browser (i'm using win2k), it opens
a small window asking me what to do with the file (open, save,
cancel..), and then, when i choose "open", it asks me which
application should i use to open that file (it is called Tiparire[1],
because my servlet is called Tiparire), and then i choose acrobat
reader.
What can i do so my browser automatically opens the pdf content generated
by the servlet ?
Thanks in advance...

Alex.