Hi Brendan,
with JkMount /*/servlet/* ajp13, debug files shows following lines. And maps
root (/) to tomcat which is not what I want :(
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (256)]: Into jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_open,
suffix rule /.jsp=ajp13 was added
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (267)]: Into jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_open,
match rule /=ajp13 was added

Tried others combinations too but it seems * is totally ignored. for example
with directive JkMount /servlet/** ajp13
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (256)]: Into jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_open,
suffix rule /.jsp=ajp13 was added
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (267)]: Into jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_open,
match rule /servlet/=ajp13 was added

Hi John,
I have my tomcat properly configured(Everything default config). I m able to
get all contents with localhost:8080 successfully and even with directive
/examples/servlet/*.
>From log file I came to know localhost/examples/servlet/<anything> is not
being forwarded to tomcat at all.

I would like to know if any one has ever configured tomcat with apache using
"JkMount /servlet/* ajp13" and if yes, on which platform?

Thanks
Avnish