Victor Popiol wrote:
> It also helped us when we increased the memory. Right now, we have scheduled a daily
>service restart (this is in production :-( ).
>
> I'll be looking forward to your feedback regarding 4.1.5

Since apparently you are not using many static pages, this would seem to
rule out the bug which got fixed.

Jasper 2 introduces pooling for a lot of objects which previously
weren't pooled, so it is a possible cause. Maybe there is a problem with
the size of those pools, although I didn't notice anything completely
wrong in the code.

This will need to be investigated. Overall, 4.1.x should use a little
bit more memory than 4.0.x, but there shouldn't be a huge difference.

Note: 4.1.5 introduces more pooling (rather than less), like for tag
instances for example, but those pools have limits on their size.

Remy