Hello John,

That isn't an issue anymore.  The nightly binaries were rebuilt.
However, that only includes mod_jk2, not mod_jk.  The fact that Rory
got Apache running at all means he was using a binary compatible with
Apache 2.0.39.

Now if someone can provide a configuration example for how mod_jk2
works!

Jake

--
Best regards,
 Jacob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]