Hi,
I have just installed tomcat 3.3.1 on solaris. I have few queries. I
will appreciate if some one can answer them:

1: There is no web.xml file in tomcat 3.3.1? Why?
2: Tomcat adds DirectoryIndex and Indexes options in tomcat-apache-auto
config file. I would like to add one more default page "logon.jsp" How
can I do that?
I also would like to get rid of directory indexing? How should I do that

Cheers
kapil

Wishstream Limited - "Internet Document Delivery Solutions"
Viewpoint
Basing View
Basingstoke
Hampshire