You seem to be subscribed as  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You'll need to use that server to send the unsubscribe

Best Wishes
John Burgess
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 01865 718666 
Fax: 01865 718600


-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Faulkner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 8:25 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: unsubscribe failed


Hi

Really sorry to do this but I need to get off this list - my mailbox isn't
big enough !

I emailed the unsubscribe address, got a response to confirm. I hit reply on
this link and then got the message below !!nWhich is aboslute nonsense.

I have had this before when trying to unsubscribe and I have seen others
report it. 

Could someone take me off this list, please 

Thanks

Chris 



Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

I'm working for my owner, who can be reached
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Acknowledgment: The address

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

was not on the tomcat-user mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.




--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.370 / Virus Database: 205 - Release Date: 05/06/02
 

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.370 / Virus Database: 205 - Release Date: 05/06/02
 

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to