Hi all,

since the past weekend I am almost a Tomcat 3.x user. 'Almost' means that
as I am starting just now to study Tomcat 3.x (I am Mac user still
running Mac OS9 = JDK 1.1.8) I have had mixed results so far.

Some servlet examples run on T 3.2.4; I could not make 3.3.1 run in any way.

Is anybody else on this list having experience setting it up? The
translation process of installation instructions from command line/shell
environments is -to me- somewhat complex...

TIA

Rgds
--
Aldo