Why do you store the objects in the session, if
you want to detroy them whenever you leave the
the page ?

Why not use something like this
<% Object mResource = ... %>

This kind of object will just live as long as the
request is processed.

If you want to store objects that have to be accessed
by dynamically included pages you can define beans
with request scope.

If your objects are no beans you can use
pageContext.setAttribute("ResourceName",
                         mResource,
                         PageContext.REQUEST_SCOPE);