I am having troubles in creating the nsapi_redirector.so binary. If anyone has
one for Solaris Operating System, can you please mail it to me or point me to a
place where I can get it from. I am using the latest Tomcat engine and the
latest iPlanet Web Server( .a.k.a Sun One Web Server).

Thanks
Sesha