I'm creating a J2EE application that contains serveral web applications.
Is there a portable J2EE way to set up serveral global parameters in JNDI
that can be accessed by all the web apps?  Or, is it necessary to duplicate
all the parameters in each webapp's deployment descriptor?

If it were simply a group of webapps for tomcat, I'd just put the parms
in the tomcat conf/web.xml file.  I guess a better way to phrase the
question is, what is the preferred place for jndi parms in j2ee that
are scoped for the entire application?

Thanks for any info,
Keith