From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 1:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Windows Explorer Hangs when Tomcat is running

Hi Folks,

I am running Tomcat 4.0.1 version on my Windows NT box. I am
experiencing a bizzare problem when i run Tomcat and try to open
Explorer. I have tomcat in my startup, and it starts up properly. When
Tomcat is running, if i try to open Explorer, sometimes the explorer
window doesn't come up. (The same goes with IE too). If i kill tomcat,
explorer props up immediately.

I was wondering if anyone else has faced the problem like this before.
If so, could someone throw some light on this?

TIA
Sridhar Srinivasan,
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]