Jonathan Zhang wrote:

> Everything is in default condition as provided by apache tomcat 4.0.  People
> in foreign countries such as hk and china can not view it while people in US
> can.  if it helps here's my ip addr:
> http://64.161.27.180:8080/index.html
> thanks for the help
>
> -jonathan

I tried your link, and it returned me a 404 :-(
Ping succeeds.

I notice you said you're connected via DSL - are you sitting behind a
DSL router that provides firewall facilities? Do you have a dynamic IP
address (I guess not)?
You *might* have problems if your firewall blocks certain ports from
certain ip ranges.

I am doing this from Italy.

best of luck,
Martin