I would like to find out more about how the ROOT servlet work.  In
particular, I would like to redirect the request from the ROOT to a
certain servlet that I have installed in tomcat.  I've tried to map the
"/" context to a custom servlet that I have written but that doesn't
seem to work.  The ROOT context apparently also serves resources such as
images and stylesheets.  Is there any good way to accomplish this?

--
William Lee (Will)        | Sendmail Inc.
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.sendmail.com