I am having a problem getting apache tomcat running using mod_webapp.so
I am using:
 linux redhat 7.3
 jdk1.4
 apache 1.3.26
 tomcat 4.0.4
I got apache 1.3.26 compiled and installed with enable-module=so option it
starts and stops fine
I got tomcat 4.0.4, installed it  and it starts and stops fine, the
examples work etc etc
I got jakarta-tomcat-connectors using CVS, and followed the instructions
to compile mod_webapp.so.  It compiled and I placed it in
$APACHE_HOME/libexec/
I added the following lines to httpd.conf:
LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c
WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8080
WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples

I started tomcat no problem.  When I start apache i get:
yntax error on line 984 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid virtual host name
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started
line 984 refers to this line:
WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples

I am stumped some help please?
thanks,