I can't seem to find the src for the Apache 2 mod_jk or whatever it changed
to?   Is the old 1.3.x src for mod_jk alright to compile against for Apache
2?  I also noticed that on my install of Tomcat 4.0.2 there is no placement
directory under /native for apache2 or libexec directory for putting the .so
files in Apache2 after compilation, I think that's right, I have tried to
find a howto on the building the mod_jk2.0 src but come up with page not
found or nothing at all.  Anybody know where these might be found, and where
do I actually put things once the ball gets rolling.  Thanks.  Trask.

Unix has its weak points but its file system is not one of them.

- Chris Torek

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may
contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.
Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for
your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA