From: Ola Theander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 8:48 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Questions about web solution based on Tomcat & Apache.

Hi John.

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately I'm not sure that I understand you
completely. Regarding your answer to question 1, I want Apache to serve
html, image and other static content while Tomcat processes the dynamic
content such as jsp pages, i.e. I don't want to use Tomcat to serve
static content, i.e. that means the use of either the AJP or Warp
connector. Does the use of these connectors require that I separate the
static content files from the files for dynamic content?

Kind regards, Ola