I already tried that, but it didn't work :-(
I would be just as happy to use mod_jk instead of mod_webapp.so , but that
isn't working properly either!
eg. http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/test.jsp
Although Tomcat is running it reports 404s on any jsp or servlets passed to
it. I tried to follow the instructions on integration at:
http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-4-unix.xml
but seem to be missing something... it's all very frustrating
At 07.38 23/07/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>ww.purpleturtle.com%3E

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions - affordable linux hosting
http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/

believed to be clean.