Situation
Red Hat Linux 7.2
Apache 1.3.20
Tomcat 4.0.4

All works well under http. I can connect to Apache, and I get forwarded to Tomcat
properly.
However, when I access the site through https, I get the Apache Test Page.

1. Does mod_jk work with https/SSL? If so, does it forward to Tomcat via https or http?
    I'd like to rig things so Apache forwards to Tomcat via http
2. What is the httpsd.conf file? I've seen references to it. Doesnt Apache do
    all of its configuration in httpd.conf only for both http and https?

Any tips/pointers/documentation regarding this appreciated.