Subject: How can I setup a JSP page with traditional-Chinese words in Tomcat 4.x?
From: "news.basebeans.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hi,

    I design a JSP page and I want the page to show traditional-Chinese
words. After I wrote the correct Chinese words in the JSP page, I run the
JSP page in Tomcat (4.04/4.1.7) and used IE to browse the page. The browser
showed the JSP page with incorrect Chinese words. I also tried Tomcat 3.x
and I couldn't find this problem. But I upgrade my Tomcat and the problem
happened. So How can I setup Tomcat 4.x to solve this problem?

Judging