Can someone point me to an example of how to configure a single instance of
Apache to connect to two different Tomcat servers (running different apps)
using warp?

I tried the configuration below, but it didn't work:

WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8084
WebAppDeploy app1 warpConnection /app1/
WebAppDeploy app2 warpConnection /app2/
WebAppDeploy app3 warpConnection /app3/

WebAppConnection warpConnection2 warp localhost:19123
WebAppDeploy app4 warpConnection2 /app4/

The following errors show up in the arror_log:

Cannot deploy application app1
Cannot deploy application app2
Cannot deploy application app3

As if it's expecting the warpConnection apps will be available on the
warpConnection2 server.

Thanks,
Ian